Happy Holidays!, Did He Exist?, Exciting Show Coming?

Hey there everyone, I'm back and I hope you all had a great Christmas or whatever you celebrate this time of year!  So my Christmas was good, I always love to see family and of course eat food that I didn't have to buy or prepare.  That's probably the best part.  Presents are nice but I really don't need presents, I'm really not a materialistic kind of person.  As a kid I loved getting things for birthdays or Christmas but as an adult it doesn't matter as much to me, I like to see the joy on peoples faces more than anything.  I've still got those sleep problems but the other night I did get almost 7 hours of sleep which was nice.  Today I woke up before 4am after going to sleep around 10 but that allowed me to go to the gym early since I didn't work out at all on Wednesday and I had to pick up my friends kids this morning at about 8.  I watched them until about 4:30pm, which is a little longer than normal for me but it was pretty easy.  Most of the time they just watched some cartoons, I love having Disney+, there is so much they like on there.

Conspiracy Day!  Here is a smaller theory, did Shakespear even exist?  Many people believe that he didn't actually write his own stories and used someone else to do it for him.  Back then it was much easier to get someone to write for you.  One of the better theories on who really wrote the Shakespeare plays or was him is Christopher Marlowe, a man of many talents.  There was a great fiction book written about him, which is where I learned about the man, called The Intelligencer by Leslie Silbert.  Check it out if you like spy novels, I have read it multiple times.  I never really believed that Shakespeare was real, after I learned about him.  I wasn't really a fan of reading his stuff in high school myself but it's what we had to do.  How could one person churn out so many plays and other poetic works, it had to be more than one person, right.  Any way, here is an article so you can make your own mind up; https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2001/mar/07/artsfeatures.classics

Just seen a video that there is a possibility of a new show on Disney+ that will focus on one of my favorite characters from the prequels, Darth Maul.  The character would be played by Ray Park, who played him in Episode I and voiced by Sam Witwer, who voiced the character in many different projects.  As long as Dave Filoni, who is the storyboard master at Lucasfilm, not sure what his real title is but that's close enough because he knows it all, is attached then I'm totally in on this.  It would be the first show that features a villain in the lead role.  This could be a crazy ride though the mind of Maul, who I think is one of the coolest things about the prequel trilogy, even though he only showed up for a little bit in the first one.  I really liked him in the Clone Wars series and Rebels, in Rebels he was one of the best things about that show.  Here is the video from The Stupendous Wave; youtube.com/watch?v=E7HgGmwtrsQ

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I'm falling asleep at the keyboard.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts