Good Day, Nice Guys Do Exist, Crazy Old Man

Hey there guys, hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start a new week!  My day has been good, didn't do much today because I had the kids most of the day.  They were pretty good, only got on the young one once because he said he wanted a thing of oatmeal but then only ate two bites of it and wasted the rest of it.  I told him that it was bad to waste food like that because there are a lot of other kids that would love that food.  I made him sit in time out for awhile but I think he will be better but I think he was feeling a little under the weather.  I obviously didn't make it to the gym today so I will work twice as hard tomorrow to make up for it.  I did start to think of a different job I could apply for, working for a different blog somewhere.  So I started to look that up but then got busy with other stuff so I will look more into it in the next few days.  I did do a little bit of editing on my book today between playing with the boys, so that's good.  Well, time for me to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  First off, I am staying away from watching any tv spots for The Rise of Skywalker because I don't want to get any more spoiled for the movie coming out on December 20th, although I will be watching that night before.  This is a very touching story, hope you all like it.  Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney, helped a fan that wanted to see The Rise of Skywalker before he died and Mr. Iger obliged and let him see the film before release.  That's great, I just hope he does not give out any spoilers, if he does then I might have a little different take on this.  The article didn't say exactly what it was that he has that is killing him but I'm sure it sucks.  A few years before Fox was bought by Disney, I said I hope to see a good Fantastic Four movie before I died, hopefully I don't have to do this to see it, hopefully I'm fairly healthy when that movie finally comes out.  At least healthy for me, which is very different.  Well, here is an article about this, good job Disney; https://www.nme.com/news/film/star-wars-fan-granted-private-screening-rise-skywalker-disney-2582184

This is a story that I found out about on Twitter, I was just going through looking at Twitter and ran across this story about Joe Biden, that guy is just creepy.  So I don't actually have that to link but I have something else to link that shows another sign of how creepy his is, biting his wifes finger while at a speaking engagement in Iowa.  This went viral real fast, because of who he is.  I seen on Twitter from Terrence K. Williams a part of a speech that Biden was giving where he talks about kids playing with his legs and how he loved little kids jumping on his lap.  This guy is creepy on a lot of levels and should not be serving in any public office, let alone as president.  He is just a creepy old man, his new tour is called the "No Malarkey" tour.  That's the most old man thing ever!  How does he expect 20 year olds to vote for him.  Oh yeah, the speech where he talks about kids playing with his legs and jumping on his lap is from 2017 but that still makes him creepy.  I think he should be investigated for child sex crimes as well as this stuff with Ukraine.  Here is the article for this; https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/12/biden-gone-wild-video-surfaces-of-joe-talking-about-children-touching-his-hairy-legs-joe-chewing-on-wifes-finger/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!























































Comments

Popular Posts