Short Post, Famous People Suffering, SOTU Address

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  My day wasn't too bad, I got to babysit the boys for awhile today.  One is 3 and the other is 1, lot of fun.  I had to watch them for about 3 hours.  I am going to watch them at least once a week to help out.  Otherwise everything else went alright, for me I guess.  It was really cold here today, again, looks like it is going to stay mostly cold in the 30's or 20's for the next week.  There could be a few days where it is supposed to get into the 40-50 degree range.  That is not good for anyone that deals with pain from arthritis or anything else, can't wait for it to stay above 50 for more than a week straight.  Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later.  But anyway, let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  It's kinda cool, in a weird way, to have a disease that a very popular person had and now I may have another.  The first one for me is Addisons Disease, John F. Kennedy had this disease and struggled with it his whole life.  One that I have always thought was possible after I was diagnosed with this was, Gullian-Barre Syndrome, Franklin D. Rooseveldt who it was said that he had polio but polio was misdiagnosed a lot back before the 1960's.  Polio was eradicated by the 70's in the United States and 1999 in the world.  Hopefully that does not come back.  Another historical person is now thought to have had Gullian-Barre Syndrome, Alexander the Great.  I will add a pretty convincing article and I was shocked when they brought up GBS, which is what we call it for short.  Here is that article from Live Science; https://www.livescience.com/64676-alexander-the-great-declared-dead-prematurely.html

Tonight is the State of the Union speech, to be given by President Trump.  It is on tonight but I will not be watching, like normal, but I will pay attention to what happens afterwards.  It is supposed to be a unifying speech, at least that is what has been said before but I guess we will find out.  Tune in.

Well, that's it for me, I'm kinda tired.  I will be back tomorrow, I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts