Sunday Post, Justice League Plans, Super Bowl

I am back for a Sunday post, I hope all of you are doing great!  I am writing this a little early on Sunday so I will not talk about my day, just that I am in pain even though the temps are getting better here.  It is not even 8 am here and it is already almost 50 degrees out.  So that is good, I might go pushing a little today.  Finally!  So, here we go!

The main reason for this post is a video I just watched from Emergency Awesome on Youtube, a guy I follow who always has great news about superhero stuff, either Marvel or DC.  Plus he does other nerd stuff like Game of Thrones.  His videos are very informative, great Easter Egg videos on movies or trailers.  Anyway, this video is based off an interview with Kevin Smith about what Justice League could have been.  What he describes sounds pretty amazing, it may have catapulted DC to rival Marvel if it was done, but Warner Bros. messed everything up even though they have some of the best and well known comic book characters.  I mean, Spider-Man is the best selling of all comic book characters but the Superman logo is known throughout the world.  But anyway, here is that video for you to check out; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGGMGHnh5kI

So, the Super Bowl is on later, not really pumped for it.  Kinda tired of seeing the New England Patriots in the Super Bowel every year, gets a little old after awhile.  I mean, I do like to see greatness and one of the greatest quarterbacks is playing in Tom Brady and probably the greatest coach of all time in Bill Belicheck.  At first I thought this would be one of the lowest viewership Super Bowls of all time but then I thought about it, L.A. is the second biggest TV market in America and Boston is the number 9 market and the game is being played in the 10th biggest in Atlanta, so I think it could be pretty high.  Now I do not have a favorite in the game since I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan, still a little upset over the AFC Championship game.  I will watch the game but will mostly pay attention to the commercials and trailers premiering.  Just hope it is a good game.

Well, that is it for today.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts