Alright Day, Marvel Not Truthful, SOTU Speech

Hey everyone, I hope you all are great today!  I'm alright today, nothing special.  I watched the kids again today for a few hours and for some reason I am really wore out.  But I will still try to write a good post for tonight.  I have been wanting to sleep more lately and I think it is because I have been taking some new pills over the counter to help with my nose running so much.  It doesn't seem to be helping much, even when I take more than one, which I take two and I cannot believe how much snot I can blow out of my nose within 24 hours.  I have been taking Chlortabs, which my pharmacist recommended but I will talk to him about it not really working and see what he suggests.  Antihistamines make me a little drowsy and these could be doing that so I should watch it.  But I will still work to make a better post tonight.  So let me go on and get to it!

Marvel Day!  So the lead up for Marvel at this time has to do with the Captain Marvel movie.  During the Super Bowl there was a new trailer that came out but most geek focus has been on the Endgame teaser that was released.  In the Endgame teaser there were a few scenes that were shown to have some space left open, were it just looked like they had photo shopped someone out, or what's called negative space.  Since there are two scenes with this negative space, many people are trying to speculate who could be there.  I argue that no person needs to occupy that space, Marvel has misled us before when it comes to teasers or trailers before so it isn't too far to assume that Marvel is doing this again.  Of course it could mean that someone is there and those scenes will be in the movie, so who could it be?  The first scene from the teaser, is the one where Cap, Black Widow, Bruce Banner and Rhodey are walking in a field in the back of the Avengers HQ looking up into the sky.  First, there is a negative space between Bruce and Rhodey, who could it be, I think if it is anyone and that scene shows up then it might be Ant Man.  Some have said that this could have been Captain Marvel but I do not think she shows up that early in the movie.  Then, what is it they are all looking up at?  I think it could be Tony coming back to Earth and I hope he says something fun when he makes it back home too.  But of course it is all just speculation until the movie comes out on April 26th, I will be watching the early showing of course, this time in Imax in Kansas City.  Here is that teaser if you missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Lcgbr78WA

Of course, everyone on the left hated the SOTU and everyone on the right loved it, we could have seen all this coming.  I did hear something surprising on NPR today though, a leftist called in and said President Trump was more reasonable.  That is probably the best he can hope for from someone on the other side of the aisle.  From what I have heard, it was a little more of a unity speech than he has given before.  He did actually get a standing ovation from all the democrats at one point and a USA chant.  I was not expecting the two sides to come together over this speech but I would like to see more bipartisanship going on.

This was one of my favorite network shows to watch, 24 on Fox and it looks like there is interest to bring it back.  I really liked this, I have seen all the seasons and love how it ended.  I did not like the reboot of 24, the actor just didn't do it for me or a lot of people, that's why it didn't last very long.  Here is an article talking about this; https://deadline.com/2019/02/24-offshoot-deadl-franchise-may-return-1202551109/

Well, that is it for me tonight, I will be back tomorrow with a little more to talk about.  I hope you have a great day or night, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts