Crazy Day, What's Next?, Smoking Ban, What If

Hey there everybody, happy Monday!  My day wasn't too bad but it did get pretty chilly today and it started out so nice.  I was out today and when I first got out about 8 it was 63 on my dash and just about 5 hours later it was 35.  It is supposed to get down to the 20's tonight, not much fun when it was 60 this morning.  This weather is such a killer.  But hopefully this is the last really cold month of this winter.  I am ready for spring, which only last maybe a few weeks anymore before we head straight to summer, which is a shame.  Oh well, that's what I get for living in Missouri.  Maybe I will move far south sometime in life.  Anyway, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  The biggest movie that is in the works with Lucasfilm has to be Episode IX but it is fun to speculate on what may be next after the Skywalker saga wraps up.  First, things I have heard about; Of course there is the Obi Wan Kenobi anthology movie, I think that would be very good to see what he was up to between Episode III and IV; Boba Fett movie, to see what adventures he got into after the Clone Wars.  Those are the only two movies that have been talked about before, the Boba Fett movie or the bounty hunter movie, was shut down not too long ago and the Kenobi movie was never officially named by Lucasfilm.  Out of those two I would rather see the Kenobi movie but the Fett movie would be pretty cool too.  Now, for ones that have not been named before; a Yoda origin anthology movie; Jedi origin movie or a Qui Gon Jin movie where he trains Obi Wan.  Now, all we have to do is wait until sometime next year to find out what direction Lucasfilm and Disney is going to go in.  Here is a very good article from Fatherly; https://www.fatherly.com/news/heres-how-disney-will-release-star-wars-movies-after-2019/

For those of you that like to partake in a smoke of a cigarette, you may not be able to do that pretty soon down in Hawaii.  As of today, at least as far as I have heard, there has been a bill introduced that would ban cigarettes in the state.  Not real sure if that lawmaker thought about that fully, think of how many people that vacation in your state that smoke, do you really want to alienate that many people.  I am sure it is not a small number of tourists.   I don't think it's a very good idea but I will let you decide what you think, here is an article about this; https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/428298-hawaii-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-eventually-ban-cigarette-sales

So last night a new Avengers: Endgame TV spot came out, it was just a 30 second one.  The first part of the spot is very forlorn, in that it shows different spots in America after the snap.  It makes you wonder, what would happen if half the population of the Earth was just taken out of existence?  Of course it would be a random killing off of people.  What would the Earth look like?  What would happen to those people that were killed off and their possessions?  Would people that are alive take the houses of those damned, their cars or other things?  It would be very interesting. 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!





































Comments

Popular Posts