Getting Out, Good Star Wars Theory, Dream Job, Robert Kelly, What a Liar

Hey all, I hope things are going great for you today!  I am actually feeling a little better but I did have a bad fall last night and am very sore from it. I was transferring from the bed to my chair to go take a shower when my right sock slipped and then when I did get into the shower my left groin muscle was hurting pretty bad.  I mean, I have been mostly bed ridden since last Monday, just at week.  So my muscles are a lot more sore than normal and of course the docs here wouldn't give me the pain meds I need.  I am getting used to that crap now, it's a very hard thing to get used to.  But, I have to keep pushing, no matter how tough it gets.  Well, I might be getting out tomorrow, which will be nice to get back to my normal.  So, now it's time to go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  So I just read a great fan theory and wanted to share it with you all. This is a really good theory and I won't spend all day trying to explain the points and will just the let the fan do it that brought this up, because it is a doozy and I wish I thought of it before.  Just got so much going on with the MCU stuff coming out and this little health issue I've had recently.  The theory basically explains how Rey could still be Skywalker even by not being the child of the only two Skywalkers that we have seen already.  I may not have remembered this since I never really was that big on the whole "Legends" stuff but we have already seen Lucasfilm pick and choose what they want to make canon or not on the fly before so this may not that much of a stretch for them.  We know that Leia will have to be killed in this epidode at some point since she passed in real life.  But at least they had already shot a lot of footage with Leia before ending this saga.  I hope she goes out in a really fitting way for her character.  Without further ado, here is that theory; https://screenrant.com/star-wars-9-theory-rey-skywalker/

I, for some reason, would really like to talk about my real dream job. If you really want to know everything, being president isn't even close, you have to be told things but there is one job where you already know everything.  That is the job of the redactor.  You know, the guy that blacks out everything and everyone that is in all the important files.  So they are the ones that really know if there are little green or tall gray men out there.  They know it all.  And that is the job I would like to have if possible, just never figured out how to apply.  I also wonder what the qualifications would be, what kind of classes in college would you need to take?  It would be a lot of fun to pursue though.  What do you all think?

Unless you have been living under a rock or in a coma the last few years, you know that Robert Kelly, more commonly refered to as R.Kelly, has been in the middle of a sexual abuse trial.  Pretty much there have been speculations since the mid 90's or so.  Well, it has really heated up since some of the women he supposedly abused are now old enough to really think back and realize how bad they were treat by Mr. Kelly.  Now there are people that feel bad because R.Kelly cannot afford his bail, which is set at $1 million.  As I have said before, you cannot feel sorry for the person sipping champagne on a yacht and Mr. Kelly has been know to do that before.  So he wasn't able to handle his money very well, I say screw it, he made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.  Which is funny because I bet he hasn't made his own bed literally for a very, very long time.  This is unsubstantiated but there may have been a murder early in his life around 8 years old, when his gf at the time got pushed into a river while they were together and found dead on down the creek.  Just wanted to throw that out there for people that may not have known.  Here is a recent article about R.Kelly; https://www.npr.org/2019/02/25/697651119/r-kelly-enters-not-guilty-plea-on-sexual-abuse-charges

Now it is time for me to talk about that liar, Jussie Smollett.  This was really low stuff and I listened to some of the early comments from the police commissioner and I agree 100 with him, everything he said was on point.  By filing a false police report, which is a felony, you take away resources from other areas of the police force and that in turn makes it worse for others looking for justice.  And Chicago is a city that can ill afford to waste time.  If I or any of you did anything close to this, file a false police report, they would throw the books at us and forget the key.  He should get the same treatment, I do not care that he is a black, gay man that is in a fairly popular television show.  That would just prove that there are two different justice systems here in this country and something like that could cause some real problems in the other communities.  Just like every other case out there, I hope justice is served and he gets 5 years in prison like the rest of us would.  Here is a recent article about this situation, https://news.yahoo.com/jussie-smollett-roger-stone-donald-trump-politics-victimhood-100047975.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts