I am Home!

Hey all, I am back, well kinda and I will explain more soon.  I did get let out of the hospital today earlier but it wasn't until almost 5.  Had to go to the store to get some meds they sent me home with.  Actually does feel really nice to be here, after so many days cooped up in a little bed, I think I was bedridden for about 5 out of about 8 days.  Been awhile since I had to stay in for that long, seems like it was one thing after another for me.    First a UTI, then a high fever and then Influenza Type A, that was the last one before they told me I could shave if I wahted but that was alright. 

Well, that is all for me tonight!  I am very tired and can barely keep my hands and eyes open to write any more.  I really do hope that all of you reading this has a wonderful day or night, take care and I will be back with more to talk about.  Take extreme care, good day or night, take care

Comments

Popular Posts