Health Update, Mueller Probe, Selling States, Artist Stays in Jail

Hey there all, I hope you all are great today!  I am feeling a little better, I still have influenza type A, as far as we know and they are needing to keep me here since this med can only be giving through an IV.  That isn't too bad really.  Tomorrow at 10:36 am tomorrow will mark a full week of being in ghe hospital, my longest stay in awhile.  I had to be put on oxygen yesterday bc my O2 levels dropped down in the 80's, which is pretty low.  Now I do still mostly have the hole for intebation, it has healed but not fully, so if they needed it then I had easy access.  But I don't think they will need that, at least for now.  Tomorrow they want me to get a chest X-Ray, I have been spitting some stuff up and sounding really gravely lately.  My body does feel a lot better too, which is nice to have.  I am wanting to write a few things today since I didn't not hardly write all week last week.  So, let me get into it!

I guess Mueller is almost ready to release his report, about time.  I totally understand taking your sweet time to make sure you get things right, especially when it is something this important.  I think there will not be as much information coming from this report as some people are hoping for.  Most in the democratic party want it to be enough to break President Trump and get him impeached.  Not all of the democrats are thinking impeachment over this report but they do want him to get in some sort of trouble.  On the other side I hope the republicans do not come out too fast on anything, no matter what the report says either way.  Just lean back and wait for all the facts, let others make a fool out of themselves first.  Everyone always remembers the first idiot that opens their mouth, not someone who said something later on down the line.  So let others go out to make an idiot out of themselves.  Well, here is one of the first idiots to come out, at least that is why I think about him anyway, plus he is from California.  Here is an article on Adam Schiff, an idiot if I have ever seen one; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-dems-absolutely-take-doj-to-court-over-mueller-report-if-necessary

Not sure how true or real this story is, I say that because the first place I had seen this "news" story was on Facebook, selling Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to help alleviate the debt.  Now, by the end of the year the debt will a little over $22 trillion so selling for $1 trillion is not going to help much at all so I was thinking we could sell some more stuff.  Like southern California would be a good place to start off with.  Then maybe parts of New York or Florida, just a quick thought.  Tell me what you think, of course we can always gerrymander what we sell and keep. 

Looks like they finally got R. Kelly on something to stick, it was those sexual abbuse claims, but now he does not have the money to bail himself out.  Now there are some people out there who are not really smart about this or really any serious situation involving money because kids nowadays are not taught that money should be respected and not just thrown around.  Anyway, his bail is set at $1 million, which means that he would owe $100,000, that is how bails work, you pay 10 percent.  I know this from just being alive, not from experience.  I am pretty sure the man is guilty mostly because of his marriage to Aaliyah, there are still so many stories out about this time.  Just hope that justice is served.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!





































































Comments

Popular Posts