OK Day, Who Needs to Join the MCU, Best Cities to Work

Hello all, I am back to write a little more and thank you for joining me here.  Remember, in case there are new readers here, you can always send me questions or just talk with me anytime.  You can best reach me by leaving a message on my Facebook page.  Anyway, I hope your day is going well, mine isn't too bad.  After what I wrote yesterday, about maybe not going through with the colonoscopy, I called GI and have put it on hold until I can talk with a doctor there about this.  Because of my hypoglycemia and the steroids I take, I just don't think I can do an all liquid diet.  I was told to drink Ensure Clear but I do not think that would help me.  I have to have actual food all the time.  And on that point, there are a lot of celebrities and politicians coming out saying we should all not eat as much meat cause it will hurt the planet.  Well, I will eat more meat this year just because of this and I know I am not alone in this as a lot of people I know will also be picking up the meat eating more this year.  Think I am going to BBQ more this year than last, maybe I will do a whole turkey leg sometime this summer.  The weather was better today, so that was good for my pain, even though I always feel pain but it at least wasn't as cold today.  The high today was 52 and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 60's but then on Friday it is supposed to get down into the 20's and we are probably going to get some snow tomorrow night and Saturday morning.  Not fun, I know I am ready for this winter to be over, this is the worst winter we have had in this area in a long time.  But oh well, time for me to get to it!

Marvel Day!  The big thing for the MCU at this time is, what will happen after Endgame, who will be introduced?  I know those are questions I have and I am sure a lot of you have those same questions too.  My top 3 characters I would love to see in the MCU are; Nova, Wolverine and Adam Warlock.  It is a shame that Warlock will not be around for the first time the Avengers take on Thanos.  He was so important in the comic books this storyline is based off of.  Adam will show up in the next Guardians movie as they are going to use the script that James Gunn already wrote and probably either Nova or Quasar will show up.  Wolverine is my second favorite on I cannot wait to see, mostly to see who will be cast as the psychotic superhero.  I do not believe that Daniel Radcliffe or Keanu Reeves will play him, as the first one does not have that killer look to him and the second one is a little too old.  Not saying that either guy has the main look of Logan, just not enough.  I think they should go with a younger guy to play the character, maybe someone who is not really known.  Anyway, here is an article talking about people that might show up at sometime later' https://screenrant.com/marvel-characters-rumored-phase-four/

So here is a list, according to WalletHub, of the best cities to find work in.  Some of these I can understand but not one city, which I do have a beef with, because one of the factors for this list is housing affordability.  San Francisco is number 4 on this list but the housing affordabilty is last in the nation, with not even someone who makes $160,000 being able to afford to buy a house there and rent is ridiculous there.  According to the site Rent Jungle, a one bedroom apartment in SF will run you over $3,000 a month.  How is that affordable?  Yes, the unemployment is way down in SF because one person needs 4 or 5 jobs just to survive, I would hate to see how much things like groceries are there, also utilities and just being able to get from point A to B.  Rent prices have gotten crazy here in Columbia Missouri but for that price of a 1 bedroom in SF you could have a really nice house.  The problem here is the price of everything went up with the rent prices and wages here have not gone up in over 25 years, real wages that is.  So that forces people into a 2nd or 3rd job, wages are what needs to go up here, not rent.  But here is that article so you can read for yourself; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/best-cities-for-jobs-usa-155421440.html

Well, that is it for me tonight, I'm pretty tired, but I will be back tomorrow to write some more.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts