Good Day, New Trailer, Punisher Season 2 Review, New Batman, Coming Company

Hey there everyone, hope your Friday is going great!  First I would like to say, after talking about more negative things this week, I will stay more positive for tonight's post.  Also, how much snot can you sneeze out of your body, my nose will not stop running.  Bad thing that most of us have to deal with this time of year around here. But anyway, my day went pretty good, it is a little warmer here now.  High temp today was 48, so nice!  The snow will all be gone tomorrow, a lot of it melted today which was good.  When that stuff leaves then the wind will not be as cold.  This cold has caused me quite a lot of pain, think it is cause of the arthritis mostly.  At least that is what I have been told.  So I guess that is the main reason why I like it to stay above freezing outside, I really like anything above 55 really.  So, time to get to it!

There is a new trailer that has been released today that was supposed to premiere at the Super Bowl, but was released early.  It is for the Fast and Furious spin-off called Hobbs and Shaw, it has Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.  It is a really good trailer, looks to be a real fun action movie.  I really like the choice for the villain, Idris Elba, he looks to play a very good bad guy.  Here is a link to the trailer; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45-5Ajm3s0k

I finished watching season 2 of Punisher, I know it took me awhile.  It was a very good season and I recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Marvel stuff.  I still cannot believe that Marvel or better yet Disney would put their name on something so bloody.  Both seasons were pretty gory for a family friendly company like Disney.  The ending of the season helps set up the next, as long as Punisher does not get canceled like the other Marvel Netflix series, except for Jessica Jones.  That one is getting ready for another season to air soon but will probably also get canceled.  But anyway, this season see's the bad guy from season 1 come back as another character and some really good character development happens with him.  His name in this season is Jigsaw and the first scene of the season sets everything up perfectly, showing how Billy Russo gets his scars to be called Jigsaw.  So, go check it out!

As a lot of nerds know, there is going to be a new solo Batman movie coming soon, it's just that Ben Affleck will not be the Batman for this movie.  So Warner Bros. are looking to find a new Batman that is a little younger than Affleck.  The speculation mill is going crazy about who it could be but they will need to figure out who it is soon as the movie is to come out June 2021.  I am sure they will want to start shooting fairly soon.  This article talks about a few different choices who could play the Bat; https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01/31/who-should-play-the-new-batman-after-ben-affleck

Here is good news for workers in one state, a new business is setting up business here in America in Wisconsin.  The company is Foxconn, that is an electronics manufacturer that is based out of Taiwan.  You may have heard about them before in the news making iPhones.  That is not the only thing that they make, there are a lot more that is made by them.  I think this is really good that they are coming to America, expanding there horizons.  Guess we will have to see how this works out for everyone involved.  Here is an article about this; https://www.reuters.com/article/us-foxconn-wisconsin/foxconn-says-it-will-build-plant-in-wisconsin-after-talk-with-trump-idUSKCN1PQ5MJ

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!










































Comments

Popular Posts