Happy Monday, Many Rumors, New Emojis, Really Loves a Burger, People I Don't Like

Hey all, happy Monday!  I hope you all are good today and if you live in the Midwestern United States, you are staying warm.  It may not be as cold as it has been but anything below 45 is freezing to me and then you count in the wind and it is even worse.  That wind will cut right through you, luckily I have not had to go out today and stayed inside most all day.  So I have been working on an ebook lately and I am running into a little trouble with it, mainly what exactly I should do or how I should write it down.  Think I just need to do some more research on it before I get any farther along.  I am also looking into if I need to get a literary agent or not.  I am still thinking about publishing the autobiography myself so I am not sure if I really need an agent.  Basically, an agent helps you find the right publishing company to go with, you don't pay them any money up front because they will take a certain percentage out of the book sales.  If I do go that route then I have to worry about not getting a big enough slice of the pie for myself.  If you self publish through Amazon you will get around 70 percent and Amazon takes 30.  I think that is pretty good.  But it is all stuff I am thinking about right now.  So, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  So it has been confirmed that Avengers: Endgame is going to be at 3 hours, maybe just a bit more, but with all the rumors that have come out about Episode IX it could well be just as long of a movie.  From all the rumors and supposed "leaks" that have come out about the final Skywalker saga movie, it could be almost as long as Endgame and I would not be surprised about that or care, as long as the story supports it.  As long as the story would support that long of a run time, I don't think anyone would care.  There have been quite a few different rumors as of late, I will link an article that talks about some of them.  One bigger rumor is that the Knights of Ren group is finally going to make an appearance since being teased in The Force Awakens.  I hope there is a huge fight with them so we can see how bad-ass they really are.  We still don't know a whole lot about the movie since there was not a Super Bowl trailer, as a lot of people thought there would be but they are holding things pretty close to the vest and if and when they do release a trailer, I don't think there will be that much given away.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/02/episode-ix-abundant-rumors-star-wars.html

Here is a quick one, there is a new batch of emojis coming out soon and there will now be wheelchair emojis!  That is pretty cool.  For those of you who do not know what emojis are, I just found out a few years ago, are small pictures of different things you can put into electronic messages like email or text messages.  They have been around for more than 20 years but have become very popular in the West over the last 10 years or so.  Here is an article on this; https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2019/02/06/new-emoji-include-disabilities/26001/

I have never been to New York City and if I have my way I will never go there but I guess there are people in New York that are very passionate about their burgers.  Last month a woman entered a Jamaican and American eatery and ordered a beef patty with cheese, what we normally call a cheeseburger, but anyway.  A worker came back to her to let her know that they were out of beef patties and that was when the woman lost it.  She left the cafe to go get an aluminum bat and proceeded to wreck the hell out of the windows.  I guess she still has not been caught as of yet.  If I ever had to visit New York, I will keep in mind how much those people love their burgers.  Here is an article with a video clip; https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-city-restaurant-runs-beef-214314616.html

Now I will talk about someone I really do not like, Joy Behar and I probably am not alone in that feeling.  Another left wing nut job has some pics out there of her in blackface and she even had the gall to say that it wasn't really blackface because it was just makeup that made her skin a little darker so she could go as an African woman to a Halloween party years ago.  Now I am not saying that right wing people are innocent in this at all, because a few of them have gotten in trouble for this same thing recently.  One thing that blows my mind about this, the video that is in that article does not make any mention about how blackface is wrong, just going on with it like she was a great person for doing this.  Don't understand how just about 2 years ago this was alright but all of a sudden it is the worst thing that can be done, what is wrong with people.  Now she is not the only "celebrity" to do blackface either, many others have thought it was a good idea at one time in their life.  Here is that article about Behar wearing blackface, if you can please watch that video that is in the Twitter message, enjoy; https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2019/02/07/photo-joy-behar-dressed-beautiful-african-woman-resurfaces-amid-blackface-debate/?utm_term=.c03999ac2127

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts