Problem Day, Marvel News Day!, Bad Car Accident, Promise to Be Back Tomorrow and Will Write More

Hey there all, I hope your Wednesday is going great!  My day isn't too bad, got quite a bit done.  One bad thing did happened this morning, my washing machine sprang a leak.  I had the boys over here fix it, looks to be just a loose hose, it just wore out.  Feels like me sometimes, like I just need to lay down and get oiled up.  Damn arthritis.  Plus I though it would get better soon.  It has too, I hate this cold so much.  That wind cuts through you so bad.  So anyway, it's time to get into it! 

Marvel Day!  So it looks like that when Disney+ streaming comes out later this year that all the shows that will be made for it will connect to the current movies.  I think that is pretty big news, seeing as how they have new hardly addressed one another.  This will also be cool as now those characters that have only been on the shows can possibly show up in a movie somewhere down the line.  Don't expect the crossovers to happen right away as they will now have to build up a good presence with characters that are portrayed on the tube.  It still has not been really determined whether they MCU will recast those characters, like the ones that were recently but Netflix.  The can also make those show over on Hulu and not have to wait, at least that is what I have seen.  No matter what I think this makes it a great time to he a fan of what Disney.  Here is an article talking about some of this; https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2019/02/kevin-feige-confirms-disney-marvel-shows-will-be-connected-to-mcu

You thought you had it bad, up in Wisconsin, who has been having some real bad weather, they had a 131 car pileup.  I cannot ever wrap my heard around that, that is so many cars, more than you would normally see in most car sale lots.  Miraculously only 1 person had died from this but there were over 70 taken to local hospitals.  It is crazy, probably all started because someone was not paying attention.  How do you file this with you insurance?  The strangest vehicle related thing close to this would be a traffic jam I had seen a pic of over in China, they didn't have a lot of cars there, this was in the early 2000's.  It was a traffic jam that lasted for 6 days before they could get it cleared away for others to drive on that road.  Anyway, here is an article and video of this that happened up in Wisconsin; https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-of-deadly-131-car-wisconsin-pileup-released

I was thinking about releasing my mock draft today but I think I will wait till either Friday or Saturday.  I am very tired and can barely keep my eyes open so I am going to be heading to bed here soon.  I promise to be back tomorrow with more to write about, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts