Crappy Day Again, Star Wars Day Stuff

Hey everbody, I hope you all had a great Monday, or whatever time it is for you.  So my day, it was not really good, mostly it continues from yesterday.  I did really want to get more done today but was only able to do so much.  I did two loads of laundry and one of those were sheets on my bed and that may have been a mistake since I was not able to put them on very well.  Oh well, I got that all done and I am kind of good now.  One thing that was really bad last night were my feet, they were really swollen, I had not seen them that bad before.  Now I am having a lot of trouble transferring onto and off of the toilet.  I also have bruises all over, if you cannot see them, believe me they are under the skin.  Anyway, let me get into it.

Star Wars Day!  There isn't much Star Wars news out right now, mostly since Episode IX is starting to film shortly.  There are of course rumors floating around right now and there is one interesting one that I want to talk about now on here.  Every saga film that has been released have had some form of connection to the originals from the late 70's to the 1980's.  So far there has not been any connection to the prequel trilogy.  There is a rumor now that is being talked about on Youtube that Anakin might show up, not Darth Vader but Anakin.  I do not really believe this but I could understand it.  I hope we see something like Rey rebuilding the Jedi order but it has been confirmed that Billy Dee Williams will be back as Lando.  That is some big news, I think, he is a very cool characters.  He could open a lot of doors, I cannot wait to see what happens with him.

Another Episode IX story, Keri Russell was added to the cast but I have no idea who she will be playing or what side she is going to be on.  She is a very good actor and I think she brings a little more star power to that role, whatever role that will be. 

Well, I am done for tonight, I am very ready for bed.  So I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts