Good Day, Ant-Man and the Wasp quick review

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing great today.  So, I have had a good day but I want to get to writing the review for Ant-Man and the Wasp.  Hope you enjoy.

My first reaction right after seeing the movie was, it was funny in a good way, great timing and there is something that Scott (Paul Rudd) does that I don't think any other actor could have pulled off convincingly.  Paul Rudd is a national treasure!  And he is from Kansas City Missouri, so that is good.  There is a topic that is center in this movie, and I don't think it's spoilery, the quantum realm, which is a place that was in the first movie as Scott was the first person to go there and come back.  Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) had disappeared down there back in the early 80's and the plan was to go back down and bring her home.  The way they get to that point is the whole movie and the comedy is sprinkled in there perfectly.  This movie does have a lot more action than the first movie and I would say they did those scenes really well.  The villain of the show was done really well, they call her Ghost in the movie but do revert to her real name later.  She has a compelling story and you automatically feel sorry for her but then that is taken away a little bit later, to feel sorry for her again towards the end.  I don't think this is a spoiler but I did like Bill Foster (Lawrence Fishburne) and it goes into his role just a little back when him and Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) worked together for S.H.I.E.L.D.  Overall, I thought it was a really good movie, with a lot of good funny parts, and if you like Marvel, Paul Rudd or any of the other cast, you should go watch this.  Have fun with it.

Well, that is it for tonight all.  I really hope that all of you have a fantastic night or day, Take Care!

Comments

Popular Posts