Accident Prone Day, Short Fallout Movie Review

Hey there everyone, hope you are having a great Saturday!  I did start writing last night but I was unable to keep my eyes open after about 8:30 and I was not able to finish it so I figured that I would finish it today.  So anyway, yesterday was a little tough for me, had a few "accidents".  First one was the worst where I was getting up from the toilet to pull my shorts on, my leg slipped and my right side smashed down on the really nice grab bar I use for the toilet and shower.  I hit my ribs so hard on there that it is a little difficult to take a deep breath and then pushing my wheelchair is also pretty tough.  Feels like there is a huge bruise on my right ribs, that is just great.  The second accident came as I was fixing myself something for dinner, a Campbells Chunky Max thing called Bacon Bison Burger, it's really good.  The only problem is when you take it out of the microwave, it is steaming hot, but I let it cool for a little bit and then was going to transfer the contents into a bowl of mine.  While I was moving it over a little sloshed out on my right hand and I made a little mess that I cleaned up, but it felt like I had a serious burn on my right middle finger, I was afraid that I might not be able to flip anyone off.  So yesterday was a little tough for me, otherwise it was a good day.  I had watched the new Mission Impossible: Fallout and will leave a short review.  So, let me get into it.

So first I am going to write a short review for Mission Impossible: Fallout.  I am not a fan of Tom Cruise, for a few different reasons but I do like this genre of movies or books or TV shows.  There are many books I would like to see be brought to the movies, hopefully before too long.  Anyway, let me start with the review.  I had not watched the first 3 Mission Impossible movies but I have seen the last three and I think Fallout was a little better than the 2 before it.  Henry Cavill was a good addition to the film.  This was the reason for the mustache problems with Justice League, Cavill plays Superman for DC.  There was one person who did not show up that I liked in the last movie, that is Jeremy Renner.  Rumors state that Renner was busy doing nothing for Avengers: Infinity War.  If they do make another film in this franchise, then I hope Renner comes back.  This movie was full of action, so if you like action pieces then this is for you.  I would totally recommend this to be watched in the theater.  If you have not seen at least the last movie in the series then you might be lost on a few things but I do not think it is that big of a deal, so first time watchers are very welcome.  It is a lot of fun, definitely a popcorn movie.

Well, that is it for me today.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts