Not Bad Day, Marvel Phase 4 Talk

Hey there everbody, I hope you are great!  My day has been alright, I mostly stayed home though so I can rest my knee and feet.  It is just too hot out there, the air temp here topped out at 96 but the real feel was in the triple digits.  Maybe I have gotten too used to the air conditioning but just opening the front door, that humidity hits you and makes you want to stay inside. I did want to write last night but I was busy doing something and by the time I got home I went to sleep, I was pretty tired.  I did make it to the gym today, before it got really hot out and I failed at doing anything with my legs, basically.  I tried using the knee extension but was not able to do even 10 lbs. and then I tried the leg curl or hamstring machine and did that a little better at 20 lbs. but was not able to do many reps.  Oh well, at least I made it up there.  I will try to do that again tomorrow.  So, it is time for me to get into it.

Well, yesterday was a Marvel day so I will talk about something going on with the MCU.  Of course there are plenty of rumors going around about what people want to see in the upcoming movies, whether they happen we will just have wait and see but it is fun to speculate.  I have heard a lot of chatter about Samuel L. Jackson reprising his role as Nick Fury and showing up in Spiderman; Far From Home, we already know that he will have both eyes in Captain Marvel since that movie takes place sometime in the 90's before he loses his left eye.  That is a big one I hope is very true, I would love to see the back and forth from Parker and Fury, it would be just as good as when he talks to Stark.  Fans are also trying to guess what movies will be taking place after Avengers 4, so far all we really know about is Far From Home and Guardians 3 but there are rumored to be more movies for Phase 4, plus they will have to figure out how to put in the X-Men and Fantastic Four.  I think a good way to add in the X-Men would be through some kind of alternate reality or something and to add in FF, do them like with Spidey in Captain America: Civil War, where we did not get a long convoluted origin story, just a quick 10 minute fresh up course on how they came to be.  I was so happy not to have to witness Uncle Ben dying, again.  Other characters I would like to see are Nova; whatever version they choose is fine with me, Quasar; who is a huge cosmic player and maybe Moon Knight; but I think he might fit better with a Netflix like show.  Also She-Hulk would be awesome to see on screen with the other Avengers and she can be brought in easily.  The future looks fun for nerds like me, just go enjoy these movies.

Sorry but I am cutting this short tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts