Good Morning, Flash Rob, Mummy's Curse?

Hey guys, hope you are doing well today!  First off, sorry my post was short last night, I just really needed to get into bed.  So I figured I would write first thing this morning and maybe again later tonight.  So, I am going to go on and get to it.

Something happened up north of where I live and I hope it doesn't turn into something that happens all over, or popular.  In Cedar Rapids Iowa, a group of people entered a Casey's store there and continued to rob and attack customers.  This is horrible behavior and I hope they catch everyone involved.  This was obviously planned ahead of time as the store was hit by people all at once, so these people were working together.  I am sure there are many charges these people can be brought up on.  All these people wanted was to cause chaos and that they did, so they should be brought up on terrorism charges for stuff like this.  If you want to debate me about this, I am here, just leave a comment on the post.  Here is an article where I found out about this; https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article214756575.html

This is usually not this big of a deal but recently a 2,000 year old sarcophagus was discovered in Egypt.  Researchers want to open it to see what is on the inside but there are some that say we should open it because it could release a terrible curse.  Of course people on Twitter got ahold of this story and had things to say, some are kinda funny but others are just sad.  A few say that the world is going to hell now so why not open it, what's the worst that could happen.  I for one do not believe in curses so I say, let's open it up.  I do believe that bad things do happen but usually it is because of what we have done.  Like one guy said, what's the worst that can happen?  Here is the article; http://www.businessinsider.com/massive-black-sarcophagus-found-in-egypt-open-whats-inside-2018-7?amp%3Butm_medium=referral

Well, that is it for now, I might be back later this evening.  I hope you all have a great Friday, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts