Good Day, Clone Wars End is Coming, More Straw Stuff

Hey there everyone, I hope you are having a good Monday.  So, my day has been good, a little busy early on as I was babysitting my 3 year old Godson and his 11 month old brother and it was a little tough on me, all the bending and chasing the young one around but I enjoyed having them here.  I do have an appointment with my pain doc on Wednesday and he said when he called that he liked my idea of maybe opioid cycling.  Opioid cycling is something you do when a drug you are on that is no longer working for you like it once did.  So I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.  So, let me get into it.

Star Wars Day!  So anyway, there is no more bigger news for Star Wars fans is the return of the Clone Wars animated show is coming back!  I cannot wait to see the ending of the show that was pulled a little too early.  So now I am going to have to go back and watch the Clone Wars all over again, but maybe not right now though since it isn't coming out until sometime next year in 2019.  Plus it is only a twelve episode show, so this means that it will only have one season, at least according to the trailer.  I will provide the trailer at the end.  What does this mean for the future of Star Wars?  Honestly I think it could mean a lot for the future, it means that they are more likely to follow projects through, maybe bring in certain characters that could appear later in the movies or some Expanded Universe characters could come over to the Star Wars canon.  Now this is just a teaser trailer so it does not show a lot but that is fine, it has been saved; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WcmKRvHpk

So, this is an article I just ran across and wanted to talk about and add here for you all to look at it and make your own opinions.  Remember a few days ago I talked about the plastic straw ban and that we needed to stop that campaign because there are many people with disabilities that can only use plastic straws to drink or function.  This is an article written by someone that would really know about this because he has severe fibromyalgia.  So, my own two cents, the left needs to watch what they are doing, this could lead to a lot of lost votes, but I am not saying this will be their undoing, although the disabled community is not as large as some other groups but it does have power.  I hope we all can talk about this without yelling at anyone and decide what you want to do.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/non-disabled-people-understand-straw-150022710.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!













Comments

Popular Posts