Another Good Day, Marvel Stuff, Paranoid People

Hello my friends, hope you are great today!  My day went pretty well, I seen my pain guy today and we did some talk about opioid rotation and I am now going to ween myself off of the oxycodone and fentanyl over the next two weeks.  Then I will move over to dilaudid and methadone full time.  So, I guess we will have to see how this works.  Oh and to the people that have suggested I take CBD oil, I can't take that as it is said that it should not be taken by any person that has had any adrenal issues and I have a lot of issues in that part of my body, so I guess I cannot do that.  Next best thing is to just see how this new concoction works for me.  My friend came by with her kids and we went to the swimming pool, I had fun and so did everyone except the youngin', as he was sick with something and hopefully it isn't a lot of anything since he is only 11 months old.  That was the highlights of my day, so let me get into it.

It is a Marvel Day!  The bigger news coming on the side of Marvel is of course with what happened at San Diego Comic Con or SDCC.  Their were plenty of trailers but I did not see really much Marvel besides the Iron Fist next season.  Marvel did not even set up in hall H like normal.  But I am fine with what Marvel did here according to the movies since they really did not have a trailer to release for the upcoming end of the year, their next move will be Captain Marvel coming out in March and it is too early to put a trailer out for that.  There really is a fine line in the movie business where you have to pick the right time to release a trailer.  Once they do they have millions of fans posting the trailers on social media and before long most everyone has seen it, great marketing strategy, wish DC could learn from Marvel.  Oh well, guess we will just keep on with this whole dark theme going on with the more recent DC films.  Anyway, the rumors going around say that Marvel will reveal a trailer for Captain Marvel sometime by November and Avengers 4 trailer should drop before the end of the year.  Cannot wait for those.

I think the people over at CNN are getting really paranoid, they put an article out that says they think Putin put a tracking device in the soccer ball that was given to the president.  I did not read much of the article because I think it would be a waste of time and is probably full of anti-Trump crap that is so negative and is coming from the party that says they are more compassionate and caring.  It's a huge double standard.  But here is the article if you want to waste some time; https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/25/politics/trump-putin-soccer-ball-chip-transmitter/index.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts