Crappy Day, Writing Issues, A Good Study, More Swelling

Hey there everyone, I hope your Sunday is going great!  So my day, has not been too good.  I woke up at a good time, around 6 am but did not really get around to doing much until 9.  That was fine, it's what happened next that was not very good.  I wanted to head out and get a few things from Walmart, mostly a toilet brush.  I went to go transfer into my van, was able to get the chair in there and shut the sliding door when all of a sudden my legs just gave out.  Well, it was really my knees but it was a weakness in both of my legs.  I guess I scrapped up my legs pretty good, so there I was sitting on the ground and asking if someone would help me.  I was only down for a few minutes when a neighbor came by to help me get into the van.  So now I am in the van and am able to transfer out and in the van while at the store.  I head home when I thought I would stop at Sonic, today they have a deal on their chicken strip basket.  After leaving Sonic, I somehow hit the box and it goes flying down towards my feet and the contents just spill out.  That gets me good and mad now because I pretty much just ruined my lunch.  I get back into the apartment and go use the bathroom, where I have a lot of trouble standing up.  Then once I do get back into the chair, I pulled my right arm back for whatever reason and smash my elbow on the wall.  So I have had a pretty frustrating day, I am really sore in a lot of new places now and just want to heal up so I am probably going to be staying home all day tomorrow.  Just needed to write all that down, thank you for putting up with my ranting about my day, I hope yours is going better.  So anyway, lets get on with it.

I am a little stuck on my alternate history book about the Vikings, having trouble finding a real name of someone of 11th century origin, it is a lot harder than you might think.  Also, I am trying to figure out what to call England, I cannot find what England was called in the 11th century.  By this time, the Angles and the Saxons have integrated enough to be thought of as a country.  That was all to change by 1066, which is one of the most important dates in history, I think anyway.  Of course that is when the Normans came over to take over, you know, William the Conqueror or William the Bastard, as he was more normally called.  Also, trying to find the name of England in the 11th century is pretty tough as well.  Oh well, it's fun trying to find out.

Finally, a study I can get behind.  Some place called Kitchen Cabinet Kings did a study on which chip brand had the least or most air in them.  Sometimes it can really feel like you are getting ripped off, but then you think, what could I do and then go on to eat what you have.  The study found out the air ratio by using the water displacement method.  And the winner is pretty clear, you will probably get it on the first few tries.  The winner was, of course, Fritos brand.  I figured it out before I had seen the last part of the article.  Here is the article from FOODBEAST; https://www.foodbeast.com/news/chips-with-least-air/

Also, before I leave, a friend of mine just stopped by a little bit ago and she said my left leg looked swollen, my feet are really swollen up and so is my left knee.  If it gets worse when I wake up tomorrow, I will go get it looked at.  I promise.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts