Restful Day, Fireworks War of Columbia, Last Immigration Talk

Hey there everyone, I hope all of you are doing great!  My day has been alright, didn't do much but it was good today.  Seen a few friends and rested quite a bit.  I am still having a little trouble with my left knee not really working the way it should be but I can still transfer in and out of the van, I just get a little uneasy when I need to stand straight up thinking that my knee is going to give out on me.  I am blocked by the stupidest thing with my alternate history book, trying to figure out who is going to rule the land since the last king was killed in battle.  I need to come up with a genuine 11th century male Norse name and that is a little harder than I thought going into it.  So I have been doing a little research into that today.  Well, at least the weather was a little nicer here, the high today was 88 but at least there was not as much humidity.  So anyway, let me get on into it.

Here is a little local news I just found out because I turned over to the local news station, that on July 4th there was a fireworks war taking place not far from where I live.  So that was all the commotion that night.  The city police and the sheriffs deputies were called out since the area it happened in is technically outside city limits, the city limits for Columbia are crazy.  Anyway, the city police would only hold up the perimeter and not interfere so that left the sheriffs office to deal with everything.  You had these idiots shooting big fireworks at officers, it is surprising to me that nobody was shot, if someone tried shooting me with those fireworks I would take a shot or two at them.  After the dust settled one of the idiots even told the officers that they were going to do this again next year and he hoped there would be more people.  Such a stupid thing to say, now you understand that we are dealing with some of the biggest idiots around, so stupid.  I am not going to say what I would like to say about these people, sometimes it is smarter to just hold your tongue back.  We used to have pop bottle rocket wars when I was a kid but these idiots now are using the big fireworks like those boxes of 20 shots of smaller rockets but I am sure that is not fun to be hit with.  Something bad is going to happen and it will be these stupid kids' fault, don't feel sorry for them at all.

This is the last I will talk about the immigration debacle that is happening now, unless something new comes up.  Ok, if you are a father to two smaller children and are arrested for any felony and you are sentenced to prison then you are separated from your family, so why should people that cross the border of the United States of America be treated any different.  As I have said before, this country has a law and way of dealing with adults, not children, we cannot throw children in jail, even if their family told them to go north into America.  So basically children are in this weird gray law era.  So, that is it, if you like leave a comment and I will debate with you about it.

Well, that is it for me tonight all.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!





















Comments

Popular Posts