Better Day, History Mysteries, Congress Fights

Hello everyone, I hope you day is going great.  Mine did not start out real good but it did get better all of a sudden.  I woke up with some serious pain, like I have for the last few days.  But then around 1:30 I decided to take a nap and woke up a little before 3.  I had to go use the potty after waking up and I was able to stand up to get my shorts down!  I'm really pumped about that since I have not been able to do that since Sunday.  That is the first big step to getting better.  Also, I did do a little housework and pulled the dishes out of the dishwasher and loaded it up with a few dirty ones.  I ran the vacuum in the living area and had to call mom to find out if I can wash the filter for my small vacuum with just cold water.  Of course I can, and then I set it outside on the bricks to dry off.  That did not take too long.  Mom is always the best place to get answers I am not sure of.  I did not go to her to get the answers I was looking for in my Vikings story, the name the Norse would have used for the British Isle and an authentic 11th century name for a male.  But she did encourage me and I found it through a lot of research, so thank you Mom.  So, let me get into it.

History Day!  So what to talk about?  I always like a good mystery and one from history is so much fun to look at.  Now, the big ones like the Jack the Ripper case is something I have gotten bored with, mostly because it has been studied to death and I am surprised that there is still no solid leads into who the killer is but I am sure these things are hard.  Ones I like are the cases like the Somerton Man.  This is a case of a man that was found at a beach in Australia and had very few clues to find out who this man was.  I think he was some kind of super spy, just my opinion but I will link a video with this so you can make up your own mind.  This case was so difficult when I first heard about it that I had no idea who this man could have been, it took me awhile to come up with the spy guess.  Here you go, have fun; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m37n0EOFFG4

So, President Trump has announced his Supreme Court pick, the persons name is Brett Kavanaugh.  And of course the democraps have vowed to fight his nomination all the way.  Probably the first honest thing they have said in a long time.  Now I do not know anything about Mr. Kavanaugh and am not going to talk good or bad about him but I think it is wrong for those idiots to fight him just because it was the nominee from this president.  Their hatred is fierce that I cannot understand how any person of this country could think this is the party of compassion.  The only thing that is on the agenda for the democratic party is to fight with President Trump.  They do not care about anything else at this time.  No matter what happens from this investigation, if it finds that Donald Trump did something wrong enough to get impeached, they think that will be all they need to get Hilary Clinton in the White House.  I am sorry if you have not read the constitution but that is not how it works, if the president is impeached then the Vice President becomes the new President.  In this case right now that would be Vice President Mike Pence.  Democrats would hate VP Pence even more since he wears his religion on his sleeves.  I am so tired of all this fighting, just get back to helping the country, that is what you are supposed to do anyway, not fight with someone that loves it when people lash out at him.  He loves the attention.  Just take a step back and see what you are doing and ask yourself, am I really helping out the American citizens? 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope each one of you have a great day or night, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts