Alright Day, Star Wars Problems, Flying Protester

Hey guys, hope things are going great today!  My day went alright, very hot outside but alright.  Didn't really do anything big today.  I actually do not have any doc appointments this week, but I might try to go see my pain doc to talk to him about that the oxycodone isn't working very well for my pain anymore.  Not really sure what is next after oxy, I take 20mg every 4 hours, which is a lot but there are things that are stronger.  So I guess I am going to have to start, what is called, opioid cycling.  One thing that is stronger and I have taken before is methadone, so that could be an option but I am not sure what he will suggest.  I'm going to go into it with an open mind and see what can happen.  I will be sure to let you all know what goes on.

Star Wars Day!  So, there are a lot of Star Wars fans that think everything that is wrong with Star Wars at this point is the fault of Kathleen Kennedy and I am not disagreeing with any of that.  Now there is a story put out there by Express out of the United Kingdom, I will link the article at the end of this post.  I can also say that fans were very upset with George Lucas when the prequels were made but nothing could be done with him since he started Star Wars back in the 70's.  I am not totally convinced that whoever takes over after Ms. Kennedy will do right by the fans but I think that person would have the ability to make changes to keep fans around.  No matter what you do there will be a small section of fans that will not be happy no matter what is done.  Everyone thinks that Kathleen Kennedy is the person to kill Luke Skywalker, most fans think that Luke should have died in Episode IX.  I enjoyed The Last Jedi but I do think there were things they could have focused more on or done a little different.  No matter what, I have faith that the franchise will be ok.  Here is that article; https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/988934/Star-Wars-Last-Jedi-backlash-fan-boycott-Kathleen-Kennedy-Episode-9-Rian-Johnson-JJ-Abrams

As most of you may have been aware, President Donald Trump was oversees the last few days.  One stop was in Scotland where a guy was trying to protest the president while paragliding over where the president was.  He was lucky that he was not shot down, if I was in the Secret Service I would have advocated for shooting the person.  That is on the fact that you do not know what that person is going to do, what if he had a gun or an explosive device.  Things could have been very bad, plus some agents should have rushed him off site to be safe.  I think the Service failed on a few things but otherwise it was not a bad situation.  Anyway, here is an article so you can read up on this if you would like; http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-paraglider-arrested-trump-20180715-story.html#

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts