Horrible College Football, Good Pro Football, St. Louis Riots

Hello, I hope this is a better day for me than yesterday.  I was so disgusted yesterday because of the Mizzou Tigers football team.  They lost 35-3 against Purdue, which is not something that should have happened at all.  All due respect to the team of Purdue but we were just horrible, I could not watch the game after the half.  Middle school football is a lot more interesting than what Mizzou put out there.  After the ridiculous loss last week to South Carolina for some reason they fired the defensive coordinator, it is not his fault at all.  I said this when they hired Barry Odom as the head coach that I did not think he was head coach material, he is more of a defensive coordinator, which is not a bad thing to say about someone.  Some people should just stick to what they are good at.  Now we are going to have to clean house and get rid of all the coaches and start all over.  The bad thing is I am not sure who is out there that Mizzou can hire.  I have to do some looking on that soon.  Whatever is done it needs to be a top to bottom fix.  Maybe I can check into a job, I cannot do much worse than what is there now.

So anyway...Otherwise my day is going alright, watching the KC Chiefs game right now.  So far it is tied at 3 apiece but it is still in the first half.  Last week KC looked great and I hope they can keep that up but they are out Eric Berry for the season, so that will be tough to overcome.  Since college football looks like a loss for me this year, hopefully the Chiefs can give me some hope.  I think Mizzou will do good this year in basketball, we have some good players coming in.  I need something to live for, just kidding.

So, have you all heard about all this violence that is going on in St. Louis because of the acquittal of the police officer, I think it is horrible and we should whatever needs to be done to stop the riots.  Because get this right, these people are not protesting but rioting all because they do not like a court decision.  Something has to be done to stop these people that do this, we cannot have this happen every time a decision is made that these stupid people do not like.  Something needs to put a stop to this, not sure what needs to be done.  Actually I do but it is not the pc answer that anyone would like to hear.  It seems that the threat of putting people away in jail or prison is not enough to keep them from doing things like looting, which is just stealing during a riot.  Which is illegal, a word that the left does not know or at least does not pay attention to.  And if not all then most of the people that are causing violence or looting in St. Louis are considered left leaning people, that i something that the media does not want to report.

Well, that is all for me today.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!






 









Comments

Popular Posts