Good Day, New Endo Doc, Equifax Screw-up

Hello, I am here again.  So, my day is going pretty good so far, it is about 6 pm here and I plan to stay up a little later than normal.  Not much happened today, although I did have a doc appointment that went really well.  I had went to see a new endocrinologist, which is a doctor that specializes in endocrine diseases such as Addisons or ALD, which as most of you know I have.  I wanted the new doctor to be someone who likes to research things and someone who is looking for a tougher case and I got a doc that likes both of those things.  After we talked for a few about my condition and history she went out and talked to another doctor.  After a little bit they both came in and were asking me a lot of questions, maybe not totally believing everything.  But I told them it was all in my file and told them to have fun reading that, since there is so much there.  Both of the docs thought that my idea that the GBS had something to do with my diagnosis of AMN was interesting and that they would look into it further.  Cannot wait to see what they find.  Well, my pain is a little lower today at an 8, so pretty good for me.

This whole Equifax issue is getting bigger and better with everyday.  So I guess now it has come out that in the aftermath of everyone finding out that Equifax had been hit by a data breach, which they waited a whole month to tell the world, they have been sending people to a fake phising site to try and help people affected.  Well, I guess they knew that some hacker had been trying to get into the Equifax server weeks before and they decided not to say anything or to report it.  Also now, they are coming out to say that "no personal data" was stolen.  Yeah, I really believe that.  Just goes to show you that they care nothing about us, the consumer, and only themselves.

Actually, I may be going to bed earlier than I thought, just getting really tired.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!










Comments

Popular Posts