Alright Day, Warm Weather, Another Nibiru Prediction

Hello, I hope you all are great today, I am doing alright.  Just kind of feel even, not bad or great, just alright.  Nothing wrong with that, I think.  Today has been pretty good, been up since about 3:30 or so and could not go back to sleep.  That is fine, I will try to go to bed early tonight.  It is just after 5 pm and I am already feeling tired.  I have not even had anything for dinner, which I do not have anything down for tonight so I will probably have a peanut butter and jam sandwich and maybe some mac and cheese.  Not feeling real hungry tonight anyway.  My pain level is decent, I am at a 9.3 right now.

First thing I would like to talk about is this weather, here it is almost the end of September and the temperature is above 90 degrees, the usual high for this time of year is 78 according to the local radio I listen to.  It has been above 90 for the last few days and plans to be above that still for the next few days.  I keep telling people it is because we got that nice month of August where the temp seemed to stay around 75 all the time.  Normally August is the warmest month in Missouri but not this year, things will be a little different this time around.  And is it just me or does September seem to be flying by, not that I think there is anything wrong with that, but to me it is going faster than August.  Guess we will have to wait to see if we are having a hard winter or not in a few months.

So, that was a boring first topic, let me see if I can find something better to talk about for the second one.  Seems like the end of the world for some, doesn't it?  All these hurricanes and now a 7.1 magnitude quake in Mexico, crazy.  Some people have predicted that the planet, Nibiru, which was supposed to hit us during the eclipse is now going to hit us on Saturday.  From what I have read out there on the inter-webs, no person from NASA or anywhere else that studies the vastness of space has seen anything like Nibiru or something that could collide with the Earth.  If something like that were to happen then I do not think we should worry about it much since there would be nothing we could do to stop it.  You should only really worry about things that are under your control, not a planet that is about to hit the Earth.  Now, I do not believe one ounce of this theory that a giant planet is about to smack into us.  So do not worry about it.

Well, that is all I have for today.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts