Good Day, Star Wars: Rebels, MU Tigers

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great.  My day is going pretty well, although I have been having some trouble with my phone charging.  I have an Android, never been big on Apple products, and the space where you plug in the charger has become loose and will not charge properly.  It is just something that comes with age, the phone I have now is almost 2 years old.  The new Android phones have a different port to charge and is much more durable and should last longer.  I am up for an upgrade this coming January so I am sure to get that fixed.  A wireless charger would fix this issue as I would not have to plug in the phone.  I have found wireless chargers that are not as pricey as the ones you would buy at a phone store as there they run around $75 and I just ordered one on Amazon for 20 while writing this.  To end this paragraph, my pain level is at a 7 right now, lowest it's been in a long time for me.

I will not take credit for this theory but give it up to Thor Skywalker.  In a newer video he talks about why Lucasfilm is trying to hurry up the last season of Star Wars: Rebels.  The first two episodes are airing back to back so it seems that Lucasfilm wants to get through this last season before The Last Jedi comes out in December.  Thor Skywalker has postulated that the reason for this is maybe because they want to announce a new project and maybe it has something to do with the years of Luke Skywalker between Episodes 6 and 7.  I tend to agree with him on this because the last season of Rebels will be wrapped up in the middle of November, almost a full month before The Last Jedi comes out.  It is a cool theory and he has put a lot of thought into it, much like he does for every video he does.  If you like Star Wars discussions then check him out on Youtube under Thor Skywalker.

Tomorrow is another college football weekend and that means another game for the MU Tigers, who are not playing very well this year so far.  They will play the Tigers of Auburn, which is a good team but also finding their way in college football.  I am a huge MU fan but I do not know if we can pull the win just because of the way the team has been playing.  The offense seems uninspired to play well and then the defense is not playing very well at all.  Even though that is the case I will still be watching the game like I do every game I can because the MU Tigers are my team, no matter how the team is doing.  Just really cannot wait for the basketball season to start up, I think we, MU Tigers, have a very good team this year.

Well, that is all I have for today.  I hope each of you has a great night or day, take care!









Comments

Popular Posts