Great Day, Fraud?, Barry Odom

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing as well as I am, which is great.  Not really sure why I am in a better mood today but just woke up that way.  My day has been pretty good, have not done anything memorable today but my friend did come by that just had a baby last month.  She actually let me hold him, I was not really sure what to do at first but I caught on real quick.  That was good to see them.  My pain has not been as bad today, not any flare ups, yet.  The level is just above an 8, like an 8.2 or so.  I may have said this before but I think the pain scale should either go 0-20 or use decimal points or even both but it does need to be changed.  I have not heard back from the American Medical Association about that yet, I am sure my letter is getting kicked all the way to the top.  So, let us get on to what I want to talk about today.

I have watched this really good video asking "Is Gold the Biggest Fraud in History?", basically asking the question of if gold is really worth anything.  What do you all think?  I actually think that diamonds are the biggest fraud in history but that will need to be saved for another discussion or I can explain it to anyone that would like to know my thoughts on that.  Anyway, I think it should not be since gold is a finite resource, meaning that there is only so much we can extract from the Earth but I do think that there are some people that years ago made it seem like it was scarce to come by, even though there are gold mines all over the world.  There are even companies, like it is expressed in the video, that say that as many as four people own the same ounce of gold because when you buy gold from these depositories, all you are doing is buying a piece of paper saying that you own that 1 ounce of gold.  If people try to go to the depositories to take out their gold, they have told them that they do not have it.  Mostly because it does not exist.  A lot of the problems with commodities like gold are created by the prospectors, which are not pick axe carrying old men anymore, they wear the nicest suits because they fooled people into giving them money for nothing.  Terrible practice and I think all of those so called business men need to be strung up, in the nicest way possible of course. Here is a link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB2IYja8I3Q

Something else that has me a little upset is the coaching problem we now have at the University of Missouri football program.  Barry Odom, who is the head coach, should have never been given that job, I do not think he had earned that job at all and he was given it because that is what the players wanted.  This is as much as business as anything, college football, and the players should not be making any decisions, let alone who will led this team.  Odom is a great defensive coordinator just not a head coach.  So now the question is, who do we bring in that can fix this mess?  From what research I have done and the people I have talked to have no idea.  Guess we will have to wait a few months until head coaching candidates start coming out.

Well, that is all I have for today.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!













https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB2IYja8I3Q

Comments

Popular Posts