Good Day, High Pain, Another Storm, Lucasfilm problem?

Hey there, I am back.  I hope you all are doing great, I am not terrible, which is about as good as I can be considering.  Tomorrow I go see my pain doctor to get some pain med.  He did call me in Embeda, which is a longer lasting pain med although I do not think it will do a whole lot for me.  It is 1.2 mg morphine sulfate with 30 mg Naltrexone hydrocloride, I have taken 15 mg pure morphine for long lasting pain before and Naltrexone is an abuse deterrent, which is not an issue with me.  1.2 mg is a very small amount of morphine sulfate, especially for me as I can handle much more.  Pain level has been 10 today with a few times going over 10.  My day has been pretty good, although my land manager showed me a one bedroom apartment here that I could move into but the price was not right, $695 is very steep for a one bedroom apartment.  The only good thing about it is that the bathroom was a little bigger.  But where I live now is $677 a month for a two bedroom two bathroom.  Now I just need to get a new housemate so I can stay here.

Well, there is another storm out in the Atlantic that is coming toward the United States called Irma.  Still a little too early to figure out where it will hit but people are very scared about this, in Florida people are already stocking up on supplies and food, which is a good thing.  I hope this storm does not cause as much heartache as Harvey.

It looks like Lucasfilm and the director Colin Trevorrow have parted ways for whatever reason.  Offically it has come out that the split is mutual but I think something happened.  Now who is going to direct Episode 9?  I hope they can find someone quick, even though to movie is not supposed to come out for over 2 years I think.  So they have time.

That is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts