Good Day with Falling, Mass Shootings, Movies List

Hi there, I am here again.  I hope all of you are doing well, I'm doing pretty good.  Really the only bad thing happening for me today is that my left leg is not working properly, feels like I have a bruise on my inner thigh.  I just woke up that way, I feel while trying to use the bathroom after waking up, thought I would have an accident but did not.  I ended up making it but could not figure out why this was happening because I had zero problems with my legs yesterday, I was even able to lock out my right knee which I have not been able to do for about a month.  So now my right knee feels like it wants to give out every time I stand up, which is no fun.  My pain level today is at a 10, good for me I guess.  So, I have a few things I would really like to talk about today so let us get to it.

First is a story that I ran across about the two biggest mass shootings in America this calendar year.  Both of these have not been covered as extensively by the mainstream media as they deserve because we really need to be talking about these dumba$* antifa kids who do not even know what they stand for or what antifa even means.  Anyway, the two shootings I am talking about are the one in Plano Texas, the young womans name is Meredith Hight and she had invited some people over for a football game and grilling out back.  Then her as$ho&e of an ex-husband showed up and murdered everyone and was himself murdered when police arrived.  The second one was a lady named Sheena Godbolt, who was at her mothers house when her as@ of an ex-husband showed up and murdered everyone including a sheriff deputy that responded to the call.  Hopefully both of these men die horrible deaths, quickly.  A stat that I remember from that article is that about 58% of the mass shootings in America have to do with either domestic violence or a scorned lover.  By the way, a mass shooting is described by the people that wrote the article as four people being shot, not including the person with the gun.  I just cannot believe these stupid people, not sure what else to say on that.

As most of the readers that have been here awhile know, I am a movie buff.  I was looking up today a list of the top 100 movies of all time and based on their Rotten Tomatoes score.  I think I need to search for a list of more modern movies because the top 10 are older movies.  Now I have seen my fair share of older movies but I am a person that gets hyped up for the newer stuff and all the things that can now be done in movies than I am of watching a film from the 40's that has zero special effects because special effects just were not used back then.  Now I am not saying that older movies are terrible, just not for me.  I guess that is why I love reboots, only the reboots that stick to the original story, not some that go far off the rails like the recent Chips movie, even though that was a movie based on a television series from the 70's.  The top 3 are, in order; The Wizard of Oz (1939), Citizen Kane (1941) and The Third Man (1949).  I have seen the original Wizard of Oz movie and some of Citizen Kane but not The Third Man so I do not have enough to go on to make a worthwhile review or even a comment on them.  I just have to take a persons word on those.  In that list there were probably about 20 or so modern movies, movies made after 1980 are considered modern by today's standards.  Probably my top 5 would go, in no certain order; Tombstone (1993), Star Wars: A New Hope (1977), Shawshank Redemption (1994), Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) and The Godfather (1972).  I know, I did have one older movie on the list but that movie was great.  Let me know how you feel on that.

Also, according to Wallethub.com, Minnesota is the happiest state to live in this year.  Yay for them.

That is all for today, I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts