Alright Day, Bad Football Game, Texas Support, Utah Incident

Hello everyone, I am here.  As of this writing I am watching the University of Missouri Tigers play Missouri State Bears in college football.  This game is very infuriating because the defense cannot stop most anything.  I guess at least the offense is scoring on almost every drive.  Anyway...I actually slept in today, I did not wake up until 4:50, which is later than usual lately.  I still got outside to push around at 6:30 and did just over a mile.  So I am trying to be more active and I thought more people would be out in the morning, running and whatnot but usually I am the only person except for this guy walking a damn Corgi.  I am not much of a fan of those dogs for a few reasons, mostly their bark is annoying.  Maybe it is because it is the beloved dog of the Queen of England.  Not that I do not like her or anything but most people in this country forget we fought a brutal war against that country to not have to live under royals.  My pain today is at a 9, actually a little better than it has been lately.

One thing I think was great at the start of this football game is a player that plays for the Tigers, J'mon Moore, carried a flag of Texas when they came out of the tunnel.  I thought that was a great gesture to show that we support the people of Texas, Missouri Task Force 1 was among the first states to send a force to help out also.  Missouri is showing great support for the citizens of Texas.  Just remember, we stand with you.  Well not me cause it is a little hard to stand too long but we support you.

Now I do not have the full story about what happened in Utah recently, where the hospital nurse was forced away from a patient because she would not draw blood.  What I do know; The patient was injured and unconscious, so he could not give consent to a blood draw, and the police detective that was there really wanted his blood.  The officer told the nurse that if she did not draw his blood then she would be arrested.  As she refused to do this, the officer was pretty physical while restraining her since she would not draw blood from the unconscious man.  The nurse was right by hospital policy and constitutionally, so it looks like she has a great case for a lawsuit against the police department.  I hope she takes them for quite a lot.

Well that is all for me.  I will be back tomorrow.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts