Good Day, Debt Eraser?, Hurricane Wrath

Hello all, I hope you all are doing great because I am in a fairly good mood.  That is about the best I get, usually.  I have been doing some research and have thought I might be starting a new blog on another website like Wordpress or Squarespace and am going to start doing affiliate marketing, try to make a little money and get more things out.  I will still keep this blog, I have not started the new one and do not even have a name for it yet.  So do not worry, I will still come here to bother you.  Well, my pain level today is an 8, not really bad.  Getting by alright mostly.

So, I want to follow up on the Equifax data breach.  You can talk about this with your friends or family but what would you do if you no longer had any debt?  What if all of you debt was wiped out in a huge data breach at all three main credit reporting agencies?  Obviously this is not something I would do, I am not a hacker but it is plausible and could happen.  All it takes is a few key strokes and it could all be wiped away.  Pretty much all Americans have some debt, even people that have perfect credit scores.  The only way to be totally debt free is to live totally off the grid in a log cabin you built and if you do use any money then you pay for it is cash from odd jobs you do for people.  Sometimes living off the grid is very tempting but there is a lot you would need to plan for, I am sure it would be a very rough life.  But if every person in America had their debt wiped clean, just think of the economic boom that this country would go through.  It would be crazy.  Most people have heard of such things as getting a clean slate or hitting a reset button; what if that could happen to debt, it would be such a great thing, at least that is what I think at first until you do the research into what would happen in that kind of scenario.  Also there has been talk of hitting the reset button for states, what I mean by that is, what if all of the countries of the world no longer owed any debt to another state or entity.  What would happen in that case?  If you have any thoughts on this then please let me know or talk it over with some friends.  I am sure that this would start some great discussions.

It is really amazing how some people can amaze me everyday, mostly how stupid they can be and it is usually a celebrity.  I am not sure who was the first to say this but when leftist, who as a group do not define themselves as believers in any religion, say that these hurricanes that we have had recently are a sign that God is mad at us for electing Donald Trump as president.  That is very dumb and I hope they have since taken that back but knowing people now I am sure they did not.  These hurricanes are not a sign from God, at least I do not believe so and are not because of global climate change.  Global climate change is not happening because of us, it is just a natural cycle that the Earth goes through, kind of like that weird obsession you had as a teen, it just happens.

Well, that is all I have for today.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!





Comments

Popular Posts