Good Day, Chiefs Game, MU Football

Hello everyone, hope you all are great tonight.  My day has not been that bad, even pain wise.  My pain level has been around an 8, which is not bad for me.  My cousin came to town today to watch the Chiefs game against the Chargers.  Since the Chargers are in Los Angeles they have to play in a soccer stadium which holds about 16,000 and I think more than half were Kansas City Chiefs fans.  I did not think that a second team in L.A. would work very well, especially not another team already from California.  The problem with that is there is so much to do in L.A. besides sitting at a football game for three hours on a Sunday afternoon.  The difference with the Rams is that they were in L.A. for a long time before moving to St. Louis in the 90's.  It would have made more sense to put the Raiders in L.A. over the Chargers.  Now I guess the Raiders are going to move to Las Vegas, which I am a little surprised that there has not been a team already in Las Vegas.

The first thing I want to touch on is The University of Missouri football program.  Every person that pays attention to college football can tell that the Missouri Tigers are not doing well.  If you happen to watch a game it is very obvious that there are some problems.  The real question is, where do those problems start, is it the coach or the players we have?  I am not totally sure but I do know that from what I have seen and living in the town where they play, those players are not playing at all for their coach.  So that seems to me to be more of a problem with the coach not getting his players hyped up and ready to play on Saturdays.  I have said it before that I never thought Barry Odom was the man to lead this football team.  Kind of the same way I felt about Kim Anderson when he was brought in to be the basketball coach.  I think it is some of the same problems as basketball from the last few years.  Now this year I think the basketball team is going to be good while the football team is not going to be any good.  Kind of a reversal.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts