High Pain but Good Day, Possible War

Hello everyone, I am here.  Sorry for taking yesterday off but I did a lot of writing and by the time I was finishing up I thought that I was too tired to write in my blog.  Otherwise, yesterday was good.  My parents came down, always good to see them.  I did not do a whole lot yesterday but some good writing, plus I went back and added some things and took some stuff out or moved some sentences around.  Fun stuff, really.  I did not do any writing in my book at all today, it's Labor Day so I did not want to labor too much.  I did get out to push around for a little over a half mile, it was just too warm today.  It was a good push though.  Well, my pain has been at a 10 today but I have tried to ignore it but it does creep up and get me sometimes.  I had these weird headaches earlier today, they started in different places on my head but did not last for very long, not sure what that was about.  So all in all, a decent day, just cannot wait until Wednesday to get my pain meds to get my pain down a little lower.

What to talk about?  How about this stuff going on all the way over in North Korea.  So, I was talking about this with a friend earlier and they were worried that he was going to drop bombs by plane in the United States.  I told them that their scenario would not be able to happen as North Korea does not have planes capable of flying to America, the North Korean military still uses bi-planes, you know the old timey planes that we flew in during WWI.  But they are working on missile tech that could hit somewhere like Hawaii or Alaska or maybe even the west coast somewhere, which is scary in itself.  I think some drastic measures need to be taken against the North Korean leadership because these sanctions have not worked in over 20 years, but the United States should not act without international support.  Of course it all depends on what China and Russia does as well because we do not want to be drawn into a protracted war with those two countries, even though the military here in America is so advanced I believe that they would crush them as long as we take things as serious as WWII.  Before we even entered into WWII on the side of the Allies in the European theater we had a full plan of what to do and then what to do when the Allies won.  We need that kind of commitment if we are to ever fight a war again, especially an open war with other major powers.  Hopefully this does not come to fruition.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts