Good Day, Little Pain, Chiefs and Tigers, Thor: Ragnarok Teaser

Hello all, hope you are all well.  So, my day has been alright, I have had some more tooth pain and some pain in my right leg.  It has not been too bad though and my pain level is around an 8.4.  I did get a little writing on the book done today and am now over half way through.  I have been trying to decide when the stopping point is, since I am recounting my life chronologically, I do not think I should just keep going until what would be present day.  I do want to talk about my college life but leave out the parties.  I think maybe I should end it right there, what do you guys think?  Let me know, it would be very helpful.

So, football has been a little mixed for me this year as the Chiefs are doing really good and the MU Tigers are doing really bad.  It has been fun to watch the Chiefs this season as they are so far 3-0, the rookie Kareem Hunt is tearing it up right now.  He set a rookie record as the most touchdowns in his first three games!  I think that is very impressive.  Now my Tigers are not doing so good, it has been hard to watch them at times but I try to stick through it since that is where I went to college.  What seems to be happening, maybe it is just me, but the players just do not want to perform for coach Barry Odom for some reason.  At least the Tigers will not loose this week, only because they do not play.  Also, no these protests are not going to stop me from watching football, I am too big of a fan.

Yesterday, a new Thor: Ragnarok teaser released and it showed some new footage or the fight between Thor and Hela, who is the Goddess of Death.  Plus it shows Valkyrie fighting with Hela, which I think is really cool.  I do not believe that it gave anything away as to the plot, at least not totally, I mean we know that Thor will fight with Hela because that is a given.  Check it out, real good.  Also, look for The Last Jedi trailer to hit on October 9th on Monday Night Football.

Well, that is all I have for tonight, going to sleep in a little bit.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts