Good, Painful Day, Republicans Fail, The Last Jedi Rumor

Hello everyone, hope you all are great.  I am doing good today, a little wore out but good.  I did some pushing around the neighborhood for almost a mile and a half.  So I am pretty tired and wore out now.  Most people that do some exercising one day do not feel much of the effects till the next day, I am a little different, because why not, I feel it right away or even while doing it.  Usual for me, I have to be a little different from everybody else.  So my pain level today is a 9, mostly because I have some tooth pain.  Tooth pain is different from most any other type of pain.  It is one of the few pains that can make me stop whatever I am doing and try to fix right away.  If you have ever had severe tooth pain then you know what I mean.  The other two things that can stop me in my tracks is a serious headache, but that usually goes away quickly, and nerve pain, if it is really bad.

So, what to talk about tonight?  One of the bigger stories is that the republicans failed in their latest bid to get rid of the Affordable Care Act.  Did not surprise me at all really, so many fellow republicans, who some were voted in because they promised to repeal the ACA, had decided not to vote for this version.  Guess that they will have time to tweak it and hopefully get it right, I do not have faith that they will do this but I can try to be optimistic.  Honestly I do not have any faith in Congress to do right by the American people, only themselves.

Lastly, there is another rumor going around about Star Wars: The Last Jedi, stating that Rey is the prophecy of the chosen one from 1999's The Phantom Menace.  I have heard that director Rian Johnson does want to add a little bit of the prequels into The Last Jedi before so this could very well be true.  Honestly I hope it is because I would think that would necessitate a continuation of the story of Rey as a hero jedi.  Also, that could mean more saga or episode films for Star Wars and I like that.  I just think they should wait a little while before starting the new trilogy, just not too long.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care!


Comments

Popular Posts