Good Times, Equifax Breach, American Assassin

Hi guys, I really hope all of you are doing great today.  Sorry that I took the last few days off, I meant to write last night but got busy playing Madden 18 and was too tired to write anything.  So, on Thursday I stayed up and watched the whole Chiefs vs. Patriots game for Thursday Night Football. It was a really fun game, I was happy for the Chiefs winning. Just never know how Tom Brady is going to play. Then yesterday I did not do a whole lot, tried to take it easy. Today was good, went and got two autographs of Chris Conley and Ron Parker of the KC Chiefs. That was nice, now I am getting ready to watch the Mizzou game at a wing place downtown. Hopefully our defense can play a little better than last week.

So, I guess there was a data breach at Equifax, a credit reporting agency. It effected about 143 accounts, from what little I've read so far. You can go online to find out if you were affected, which I will find out if I can get in on the future class action lawsuit. You all should too, if I find a good link I'll post it tomorrow.

I am so stoked for the Thor Ragnarok movie coming out in early November but there is a movie coming up next week that will hold my attention for a little while. American Assassin. It is based off of a book by one of my favorite authors, Vince Flynn. Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago but his character series is being carried on by another writer. Cannot remember his name right now but he is doing really great with his work.

Well, that is all for tonight. I really hope every one of you has a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts