Sorry so late

Sorry that I am writing this so late, at least for me, I got busy playing Madden.  I like playing the franchise mode and am now trying to get the Browns to be good again.  I am in my 5th year and finally am succeeding.  So I got a little busy with that.  Everything seems to be going alright for me, at least health wise.  I actually feel pretty well.  Strange I know, wonder what is coming.  I will let you all know if something happens.

I do not really have much to write tonight as I am just getting ready for the premier tomorrow of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.  That is going to be really good, from the reviews I have seen or read of it.  I will post my review of it tomorrow, spoiler free of course.

I hope everyone has a good day or night, I am off to bed.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts