So, I am back tonight from spending much needed time with my family for Christmas.  I am not a huge grinch, just not a huge fan of Christmas.  I like giving presents and wish I had the resources to give more, maybe next year.  Had a good dinner at my parents house, I tried to help out when I wasn't falling backwards in my chair.  I left my wheelie bars up and forgot about it both times when I took a spill.  Don't think I really hurt much but might feel some of it tomorrow.  Speaking of tomorrow, here in mid Missouri it is supposed to get pretty warm, a whopping 60 degrees.  I do not mind a California Christmas at all, as you all know I have a hate-hate relationship with cold weather, so I will love the high temps.  Probably go push around the neighborhood.

As I am sure everyone is aware, there is always more than one holiday every day and tomorrow isn't different.  Tomorrow is the Grav Mass Day, no that isn't Latin or anything, it is the birth anniversary of Isaac Newton.  I am sure everyone knows who and what this man is famous for.  Here is a little you may not know about Newton but he did a lot of other things in his life, including be the Master of the Royal Mint.  He took to his job seriously and even dressed in disguise to catch counterfeiters.  He was a very pious man and took to reading the Bible with scientific measures.  He had, in 1704, predicted from his readings and finding, that the world would end around the year 2060.  That is as good a guess that I have heard from anyone, if you would like just google Isaac Newton end of the world and it will bring up many articles about how he came to the figure of 2060 and everything he wrote about this.  Pretty interesting stuff.

Well, that is all for tonight, probably going to bed before too long.  Stayed up too late last night.  I hope everyone has a good day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts