The reason for my disappearance

Sorry, I haven't been here for a few days, let me explain.  The last time I had wrote in this blog was on 11/29/16.  As I have been posting, I've been having trouble sleeping.  This continued to last night where I woke up around 2 am.  I have also been going to sleep pretty early.  On Thursday I had a small procedure to remove a stitch from my left eye, left over from when my left eye was completely stitched shut 12 years ago.  My parents came to town to drive me because I was instructed to have a driver.  We went out to eat at Red Lobster, it was my parents 39th anniversary of being married.  So anyway, I get home and was feeling really tired by around 6 pm, so I lay in bed just trying to go to sleep.  I did not take a sleeping pill as I thought I did not need one.  I feel asleep around 8 pm and did not wake up until almost 7 am.  That is a little unlike me but I felt refreshed.  I had a small problem though yesterday, I could not stop yawning.  I was not tired but could not stop.  I went to lay down to bed early again yesterday but I ended up waking at 2 am.  A lot of it, I think, has to do with the colder weather and the sun going down around 5 pm.  So I do not think it is too big of a deal considering everything that I have been through.

That is all I have to write today, I hope everyone has a good day or night, take care.


Comments

Popular Posts