Hello everyone, I hope the day is being good for you.  So I hope everyone did something fun and relaxing today, because I really didn't.  I did some cleaning on my dryer vent with a pair of tweezers, doing this for at least 10 mins.  Thank goodness I have been doing this in the past week because it was really dirty and needs more cleaning done.  I also did some more research into AMN and ALD.  Did not find anything promising but will keep looking, I need to know what is going on.  Will keep you all updated if I do find any good new research.  Tuesday I go for my first MRI in a long time, it is for my back to take a look at the kyphosis there and see if it may be pressing on any nerves because the kyphosis is quite large and very well could be.  Scheuermanns, just another fun thing I deal with on a daily basis.  I hope I can talk the MRI tech into "accidentally" taking a shot of my brain so I can look at the white matter, it has been so long since I have seen my own white matter, it would be good to see where things are.  When I was diagnosed at 10 until the age of, I think, 20 I had an MRI every year to see if symptoms were starting to present themselves but we never did see a change in that time.  So, it will be a fun experience, I always make these things fun.

Anyway, it is getting to be about 8 pm here and I'm starting to get tired so I am going to end this now.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts