So, I am back for the night, I have been hibernating all day because of the weather here.  It has been icy and I think we are going to get some snow later on.  My vehicle was completely covered in ice so I did not go anywhere, then again I was not planning to go anywhere today.  I went to the store a few days ago to stock up so I wouldn't need to go anywhere till at least Monday.  Now I did go out a few times today to play in the ice, it is a lot of fun in a wheelchair because you can slide sideways, at least until you hit something that almost knocks you out of the chair.  I was safe and didn't hit anything to knock me out of the chair, also I didn't hit any cars.

So tomorrow is a great holiday, Bake Cookies Day, this is a holiday I think we all can agree to celebrate.  Who doesn't like a good cookie.  I have many I like, I am sure there are some out there that I probably wouldn't like, there is always someone who will mess with this time honored tradition, but I would say that my favorite is peanut butter cookies or toffee cookies.  I got a really good recipe for toffee cookies from this guy I worked with before the chair.  I love when my mothers makes those, so good, even though I know that my mother doesn't really like to cook all that much.

Well, that is all for today, I will be back tomorrow and hopefully I have more to talk about.  Just really tired.  I hope everyone has a good day and night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts