Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well.  I did alright today, have a few bumps but I got over them.  It is nice to have a med solution to my pain because this morning after waking up I felt like I was ran over by a truck.  I started to feel better around noon I guess so all in all my pain seems to be doing well.  I am a member of a page on Facebook called Addison Disease support group and I posted asking if anyone else had been diagnosed with AMN.  So far I have not had anyone reply back that the are, just people asking what it was.  It is very hard to find any research on AMN online, I just want to find out why symptoms haven't started yet, they should have begun when I was younger but never did.  I want to also be prepared for what may go wrong and if I can do anything to help out.  I love doing medical research and have done quite a lot of what I have because I believe that you have to be your own patient advocate.  When it all comes down to it you are responsible for yourself, no one else.

So, I do not have much to talk about tonight, didn't really learn anything that important.  I am going to be getting ready for bed soon, I hope everyone has a good night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts