Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great.  So last night was the first night I took those new pills, they seemed to do the job.  Plus I think the lexapro did a very good job of keeping my spirits up all day, I just had one little side effect, after 30 minutes my legs were wobbly.  It was difficult to transfer, so I consider that a win, I did not have any of the bad side effects like nausea, vomiting and suicidal thoughts.  The trazadone worked as I thought it would, about an hour after taking it I was fast asleep but woke up around 3 and could not go back to sleep.  All in all I think it was just fine, these pills will help me function a lot better.  On to other stuff.

I read a story today from the AP, so I am pretty positive it is a real news story, and it disgusted me.  It is a story about a man, I will not say his name, that was executed in Alabama for the murder of a convience store clerk by the name of Casey Wilson.  The talk was about that the man that was just executed "felt pain" and it wasn't right.  That is something I absolutely despise, sticking up for a man that murdered someone, the Alabama authorities said that the murder was execution style, a shot to the back of the head.  So why should anyone feel sorry for this piece of s#%t, he obviously did not worry about the rights of Casey Wilson when he murdered him so why should we care about what happens to this man?  It is just terrible, I think there are many problems with the prison system in this country and that is a big one, who cares if he felt pain.  Bring back the old ways of killing someone on death row, like a bullet to the head, the guillotine or a sword strike to the stomach.  This person does not even deserve one ounce of respect from anybody.  And one of the worst ironic instances of all time, this topic was discussed on Human Rights Day.

So, onto a more positive topic,  today is a day celebrated by many as Jane Adams day, the day that the first woman won a Nobel Peace Prize.  She won the award in 1931 for the help of spreading peace and joy to the world.  She was an avid social worker, helping out those less fortunate.  Also, today was lost and found day, so to celebrate this holiday, go and find things that have been lost by you today.

That is all for today, I hope you all have a good day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts