AMN, nice prisons

I hope this blog post finds everyone in good spirits, as I am doing fairly well.  Still have not found much information on any trials concerning AMN or AdrenoMyloNeurapathy.  It is fun stuff, read up on it if you would like.  I'll give the basic run down on the condition, courtesy of rarediseases.info.nih.gov.  It is an inherited spinal cord condition and is a rare form of X linked ALD, more fun stuff.  One of the strange things that have not happened yet is, as the website calls it, I have not developed features.  They try to make it sound so nice but it is anything but that, of course this is a government website so of course political correctness has taken over.  Usually those "features start in your later 20s, I am 37 as of last month.  Progressive stiffness is one of the features along with bladder problems and ataxia.  Difficulty walking is a sign that the features are progressing, which I have had trouble walking since I was 24 when I ended up in a chair so I don't think I will notice that one.  Loss of vision is another, a lot more easily noticed.  This is something that hopefully I never have to worry about because the outcome does not look promising.

So today I learned about some of the worlds most luxurious prisons.  Some of those prisons were more like resorts, especially in Norway.  It seemed to me that if you just have to commit a crime then you should do it Norway because you are treated almost like a king.  Most of the places I looked at had internet access and even access to your social media account.  Some had things like private assistants, 42 inch televisions in the rooms and no locks on the doors.  They were nicer than my apartment in some respects.  Even have their food cooked by some of the best chefs in the country, which would be nice but they eat mostly fish in Norway so I probably wouldn't like it that much.  Check them out, lot of fun.  Just go to Youtube and type in Luxurious Prisons and you'll find some pretty neat places.

Anyway, I am off to bed, I hope everyone has a good day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts