Just pain

So, I am back tonight after being absent last night because I was hanging out with my cousin and we watched Rogue One.  My second time watching it and my cousins first time, it was just as good if not better the second time around.  The second time around usually you catch some things you may have missed the first time because there is so much going on but I don't think I caught anything different, which is alright.  When it gets released on Blu-Ray I will probably be able to catch some things I didn't see before.  Now this is going to be a short post because I am going to bed soon, my body is just hurting real bad today.  I met with my pain doctor and we talked about what to change so I can finally get some relief from this pain.  He prescribed for me 20 mg of oxycodone without the acetaminophen 6 times a day.  We were thinking that one reason why I was not getting the relief I needed was because of the acetaminophen maybe acting against me, Tylenol, which is what acetaminophen is, has never really worked for me before.  Hopefully this will work, I have already felt a small increase in pain relief, and I hope much more when I take my next dose at bedtime.

Thank you everyone and I hope you have a great day or night.  I will not be writing for the next two days as I will be going home for Christmas.  Hopefully everyone has a good holiday no matter where or what you are doing.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts