So I am back, I hope all of you are doing good.  Things seem to be going great lately, I believe that the Lexapro is doing its job.  My depression is still there but I can tell it has improved drastically.  I do not ever think there is anything that can be done to get rid of all my depression, mostly because it has been up and down for so many years.  The depression really started when I was diagnosed with Addisons and stuff when I was 9 and has gotten pretty good at certain times and really bad at some other times.  I have learned to live with it and I think life would be strange if it was totally not there.  So I guess it has become a staple of myself.  I have been through a whole lot worse.

So the first thing I would like to talk about is I am now reading the new Star Wars book that is a prelude to Rogue One called Catalyst.  I am not very far into it but already like it a lot.  I have watched a video review on the book and I was told that it was not a necessary thing to read before Rogue One but it does help you get closer to the starring characters like Galen Erso and Director Krinnic.  I was in the process of reading Heir to the Jedi but cut that short to start reading this before seeing the movie on Thursday at 7 pm at Forum 8.  I watched a spoiler free review of Rogue One earlier today and it is making me more psyched for the movie.  It is said by most everyone on the panel that this puts the Wars in Star Wars.  The greatest space battle I had ever seen was in Episode VI or as referred to as just Jedi.  So if there is something better than that, I really cannot wait until Thursday.

Well, I thought of something I would like to start doing in my retirement, write ebooks or short novel, which is a book that is only around 1000 to 2000 words.  I think the genre I would go for is something to do with history, since I was a History Major at MU, maybe alternate history.  Beside science fiction I do like reading spy fiction, maybe I could do small novels about CIA type stuff.  If I do decide to do this stuff I will certainly report it on this blog.  Maybe it can be something about life in a wheelchair also.  I will keep you informed.

That is all for tonight, I hope everyone has a good day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts