10/6/2016

I am back for tonight, for what it's worth.  I mean that as in I'm tired, writing this while about to fall asleep, so I'm going to keep it short.  I have been thinking about different things lately, one thing I want to do is do some more volunteering.  I am debating different places to do this at since I cannot volunteer at Rusk Rehabilitation anymore.  It seems that they don't have a way to do background checks anymore so they cannot allow any volunteers to visit patients.  That is fine, I guess I kind of understand.  So I am looking at different places I can do that at because that is one way for me to get back out in public.  Volunteering helps me with my depression sort of.  It does help me to help others, even if I cannot help myself.  That is a long story for another day.  So if anybody that is reading this knows of a place I can volunteer at then let me know in the comments.  Thanks ahead of time.

So I will be back tomorrow and write more.  Thank you everyone for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts