Tonights musings; Pain, Luke Cage

So today started off as a bad day for pain, it was pretty overcast outside.  When the barometer goes wild, then my pain goes wild.  My new pain regime, which is 10/325 percocet and 15mg long lasting morphine, is not as good.  I do not seem to get the same level I was getting when the percocet was at 7.5/325.  Not sure why, at the end of using the 7,5 I was taking two at a time and it was barely working.  It is real hard to pin down what works with me because my body for some reason will get used to something real quick.  My body chemistry is really out of whack, compared to most.  Like some of my doctors say, I am a special case.

I want to say a few things about the Marvel series Luke Cage on Netflix.  This is an awesome show, I love how they have brought in pieces from his origin in the comic and made it work with the current timeline.  I do not think we will ever get the great Doctor Doom story from the comics, where Doom hired Luke Cage through an intermediary and Doom doesn't pay Luke Cage, so Luke goes and finds who owes him some money.  He actually beats down Doom, possibly the strongest villain in Marvel, to get his money.  I do kinda wish he would say "sucka" more often, like in the comics.  But I really like this show, brings things together real nice, can't wait for Iron Fist next year and then the Defenders.

So, this weekend was kinda tough, at least for being a fan of the University of Missouri Tigers football team.  They had a pretty bad showing against Kentucky, who we should've won against but seeing as how they lost to Middle Tennessee State the week before, it was no surprise.  So, I am going to do what fans do best, tell them what they should do to win.  This season is mostly lost, not much of a chance of making a bowl game but I think they could win one, maybe two games.  All they would need to do is start Marvin Zanders over Drew Lock.  I really do not think they are going to take advice from me but that is what I would do.  I have been calling for him to start the last few games, he would give us a better chance of winning, he can run and pass, something that Lock has not been able to do very well lately.

That's it for tonight, be back tomorrow.  Hope everyone has a good night or day.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts